Friday, February 15, 2013

Distracted

Sitting comfortably on my fixed bed.
Fronting my hanged clothes, door to my bodega, an unplugged electric fan and yes, my laptop.
Song playing on repeat: Don't Worry Baby by The Beach Boys

These past days I've been devoured by worry and stress. I allowed myself to be beaten by negativity.
It's so weird, I started my year with full force of optimism, claiming this year would be all about self improvement and better mindset. It's only been two months, and I've had so much set back.

Is it possible to fear happiness?

Thoughts all mixed up and juggled in my head. Forgive me for the flight of ideas. I just had a number of consecutive sleepless nights finishing something, my body was already crashing, I was advised to rest and eat properly. So now, i'm just jumping from one idea to another. Actually, jumping from one blog to another even; absorbing experiences and insights of people i don't even know.

It's so refreshing to read things you wouldn't hear a person say to you in a daily basis. Most of the blogs i read were of undisclosed identities blogging happenings they most likely couldn't tell most people around them.

Reading them made me feel nice and not alone.
Strangely, i am not alone.






No comments:

Post a Comment